Movement School is committed to ensuring that each of our students feels welcomed and valued in a nurturing environment. That’s why we’ve created a uniform dress code — so no student feels left out, and all can feel like they’re part of the family.
Uniforms can be ordered through our partners website. They typically run true to size. A uniform representative will be at our school the week of August 10 where uniforms can be purchased and/or picked up, if ordered online. More information about uniform purchases during the week of August 10th will be sent.
All students are required to follow the dress code:
Movement School monogrammed polo shirt (red or gray)
- Must have school logo
- Sweater/sweatshirt (red or gray)
Black pants, shorts or skirt/skort (not to exceed more than one inch above the knee).
- No jeans
- No leggings or joggers
Athletic shoes preferred.
- No open-toe
- No sandals
- No slides
- No clogs/Crocs
All accessories should be consistent with the spirit of the uniform policy.
- Black belt for clothing items with belt loops
- Head coverings are only allowed for religious reasons inside the school building
When approved by the administration, select clothing may be allowed on particular school days. Professional dress will be requested or required for select events including project presentations.
- School Performance Grade
- Freedom Daily Health Screening
- Breakfast and Lunch Menu
- Title 1 Information
- Eastland Daily Health Screen
- Fall 2021 Enrollment
- Parent Champions
- Resourceful Links
- Covid Dashboard
- Remote Instruction Resources
- A Look at our Team
- Title I Information
- Transportation 2020/21: Eastland
- Before and After School Care
- School Calendar 2020/21: Eastland
- School Hours 2020/21: Eastland
- Learning Structures: 2020/21: Eastland
- School Report Card & Reading Scores
- Student Code of Conduct
- Parent Handbook
- Transportation 2020/21: Freedom
- Calendar 2020/21: Freedom