Movement School is committed to ensuring that each of our scholars feels welcomed and valued in a nurturing environment that pushes them to excel and achieve their best. That’s why we’ve decided to create a uniform dress code — so no student feels left out, and all can feel like they’re part of the family.
Samples are available in the Movement School office to judge size.
Movement School is now using Ibiley as our uniform provided.
All students are required to follow the dress code:
Movement School monogrammed polo shirt (red or gray)
- Must have school logo
- Sweater/sweatshirt (red or gray)
Black pants, shorts or skirt/skort (not to exceed more than one inch above the knee).
- No jeans
- No leggings or joggers
Athletic shoes preferred.
- No open-toe
- No sandals
- No slides
- No clogs/Crocs
All accessories should be consistent with the spirit of the uniform policy.
- Black belt for clothing items with belt loops
- Head coverings are only allowed for religious reasons inside the school building
When approved by the administration, select clothing may be allowed on particular school days. Professional dress will be requested or required for select events including project presentations.
- Movement Freedom supply list 21-22
- Movement Freedom Commitment to Excellence Presentation 21-22
- School Performance Grade
- Breakfast and Lunch Menu
- Title 1 Information
- Fall 2021 Enrollment
- Parent Champions
- Useful Enrollment Links
- Title I Information
- Transportation 2020/21: Eastland
- Before and After School Care
- School Calendar 2020/21: Eastland
- School Hours 2020/21: Eastland
- School Report Card & Reading Scores
- Student Code of Conduct
- Parent Handbook
- Transportation 2021/22: Freedom
- Calendar 2021/22: Freedom