Movement School is committed to ensuring that each of our scholars feels welcomed and valued in a nurturing environment that pushes them to excel and achieve their best. That’s why we’ve decided to create a uniform dress code — so no student feels left out, and all can feel like they’re part of the family.
All students are required to follow the dress code:
Movement School monogrammed polo shirt
Elementary School- Red Polo
Middle School- Grey Polo
- Must have school logo
- Sweater/sweatshirt (red or gray)
Black pants, shorts or skirt/skort (not to exceed more than one inch above the knee).
- No jeans
- No leggings or joggers
Athletic shoes preferred.
- No open-toe
- No sandals
- No slides
- No clogs/Crocs
All accessories should be consistent with the spirit of the uniform policy.
- Black belt for clothing items with belt loops
- Head coverings are only allowed for religious reasons inside the school building
When approved by the administration, select clothing may be allowed on particular school days. Professional dress will be requested or required for select events including project presentations.
- Freedom Read to Achieve Data 23-24
- Calendar 2023/2024
- Title IX Sexual Harassment
- Movement Schools Nondiscrimination Statement
- Internet Safety Policy For Movement Schools
- Medical Center
- Title 1 Information 2023/2024
- Movement Schools Family Handbook
- Meal Schedule
- School Supply List
- School Performance Grade
- Daily Schedule
- After-School Care